St. David's Christian Preschool
Pre-School Tel: (516) 799-5824
Robin Lever, Director
Welcome to St. David's Christian Preschool!
Let’s Learn. Let’s Play. Let’s Pray.
We teach Christian values along with age appropriate academics.
All classes meet from September to June.
For children ages 18 months to 2 years – Little Lambs/Mommy and Me
• Meets Mondays from 9:30 to 10:45 AM - $60 per month tuition
• Music, crafts, stories, snacks, socialization and learning through play
For children ages 2 years to 3 years
• Meets Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9 to 11:30 AM
• Choose either 1, 2 or 3 days a week - $80, $160 or $210 per month
• Music, crafts, stories, snack, socialization, learning through play, shapes, colors, counting, early phonics, alphabet introduction
For children age 3
• Meets every day – You may choose either 2, 3 or 5 days from 9:05 AM to 12 noon - $160, $210 or $315 per month
• Review of colors and shapes, introduction to numerals and letters, phonics, social skills of sharing, patience and using words to express needs and feelings, name recognition
For children age 4
• Meets every day - You may choose either 2, 3, or 5 days from 9:05 AM to 12 noon-$160, $210 or $315 per month
• Reading and writing of first name, math and science skills, phonics and letter recognition, kindergarten readiness skills
We take whole school field trips and have in Guest Speakers. We have several Family Events: Special Lady Tea, Very Important Man Breakfast, Thanksgiving Feast and a Christmas Program.
We attend Chapel twice a month and say grace before snack. We also participate in several mission projects during the year.
Each child receives a school tote bag.
We are a peanut-free school.
For further information, please contact Robin Lever, the director, at 516-799-5824.